View rare artifacts and immerse yourself in the lore of the Iowa Great Lakes. See a rare collection of antique wooden boats and view a boat pulled from the depths of West Okoboji. Browse the new reproduction of the “Okoboji Store.” Or peruse retro ride parts, signs and other souvenirs left from Arnolds Park’s earlier days. Whether young or old, an Okoboji native or a first-time visitor, the Iowa Great Lakes Maritime Museum is an integral part of your Arnolds Park experience.
The Maritime Museum gift shop is filled with post cards, souvenirs, shirts, special Queen II and Park items, and much much more.
- Walking tours last 30 to 60 minutes each and are offered to the public, as well as elementary, high school and college students.
- Tours are conducted by volunteers.
- Group tours should be scheduled three weeks in advance.
- Large groups will be divided into smaller sections. For school groups, one adult is recommended for every 10 children.
- The recommended school-group tour size is 30 children.
- The museum is handicap accessible.
- The museum doesn’t have a lunchroom, however, Arnolds Park has many dining options.
- Call 712-332-2183 to schedule your tour group.
Information provided by the Arnolds Park Amusement Park